Thursday, January 5, 2012

Do you fear a panic attack could strike at any moment?

Sometimes people have the impression that their experience of anxiety is like being hooked up to an electroshock machine and that it just takes a flick of the anxiety switch to cause a flood leading to a full blown panic attack.

People in this situation often feel that are lucky to make it through the day without that switch been flicked but in the back of their mind they fear that it could happen at any moment day or night. They remain on high alert anticipating it. Anticipating the big one!

In fact most people who experience panic attacks fear it in this manner. It is natural for people to think this way as often the panic attacks come forcefully out of the blue.

The truth of the situation is however different. A panic attack does not lurk in the background waiting to pounce, it can feel that way in your mind if you are anxious but that is not how it really works.

Panic attacks are actually something we decide to initiate when we feel out of control. It begins possibly with a skipped heart beat or tightness around the chest, it is then that your mind fires off a thought warning that these sensations are very unusual and signal a dangerous event that needs urgent medical attention or else…

The thought that triggers almost all panic attacks is :

"This is too much , I cannot handle this," Then the adrenaline starts to really pump.

"Ah I was right look my body is going into a fit…

"I am terrified by what is about to happen…HELP,- PANIC… !"

The severity of the panic attack is directly related to how you are feeling at that time.

If you are exhausted physically, mentally or emotionally then you are more vulnerable to feeling anxious.

After the panic attack has run its course, it is followed by a prolonged period of general anxiety. During this time the person fears that the panic switch might go off again at any moment sending them into another tailspin of high anxiety.

When you feel this way it is very difficult to force a relaxed state of mind through will power (as some other methods would have you do).

So what can you do to stop the mind overreacting to these situations and not initiate the panic attack? Well most of this is about your mind reacting to false signals, so the trick is to train yourself to recognize these false signals for what they and thus shatter the illusion that there is a danger.

There is something very powerful in human psychology and that is the power of giving yourself totally to something. By that I mean, when we make a resolute decision to go for something results are immediate.

In this case you are going for the goal of an anxiety free life. You reach a point where you are completely fed up with this condition and that mindset can produce a real breakthrough. Remember anxiety holds us prisoner because we give it authority. We give it control because it threatens us with terror/death if we do not obey.

Turn this situation on its head. Really chase after the anxiety. It is the anticipation of having a panic attack that keeps you in a general state of anxiety, -so end the anticipation.

There is an element of throwing all caution to the wind to make this fully effective. You abandon yourself to the fear of a panic attack. Sometimes the best way is to get really mad at the terror and say:

"OK come on do your worst- and it better be very strong because I will not have this ruining the rest of my life"

"My life and the people in it are more important than this false fear could ever be, so do your worst because I have had enough."

The minute you really throw yourself at a panic attack it disappears. It disappears because what was keeping it alive was your fear of having one.

Now you are not afraid in fact you are actually demanding to have a really Big Bad One NOW

DO that right now!

To make this really work you have to throw yourself at the anxiety 100%

-No coming back

Don't worry about having an off the scale 'gigantic' panic attack. I bet you have already had the very worst panic attack you will ever experience again. That is because the worst panic attacks are generally always the first few as you have no idea at all what is happening to you.

Ignorance in those moments is not bliss.

What I am trying to say is that there is no 'ultimate' panic attack waiting in the background that will finally push you over the edge.

Trust and believe that you will always be able to handle the anxious sensations each and every time. You will.

What you get by following my advice is confidence that you can in fact easily handle the anxious sensations.

Confidence is so crucial to tackling this problem. Anxiety can be likened to a fog that we must travel through in order to move beyond the fear of what may be on the other side. When we fail to move through it, the fear will linger and limit us from achieving all the things we would like to accomplish with our lives.

 

P.S. Additional bonus- I am currently offering an opportunity to people who purchase the program this month, to have free one to one sessions with me so that I can ensure you get the results you need. All I ask is that should you feel the course has been of tremendous benefit to you that I add you to a database I am currently updating of success stories.

Here is an example of how the full Panic Away course has helped others.

…learned more from reading your program than I did from all the psychologists and other practitioners I had seen in the 25 years- I must tell you that out of all the items you can purchase regarding anxiety related products on the Internet, I learned more from reading your program than I did from all the psychologists and other practitioners I had seen in the 25 years that I've had this condition. I had been on Xanax and Klonopin for about 10 years, but this December, I decided to withdraw from it thinking I didn't need the pills anymore according to some of the programs I ordered claiming "miracle cures". That's when all my symptoms started again. I felt as if I had wasted the past 20 years trying to get better.That's when I started searching the web for home based "cures". I ordered so many programs I started to get confused from too much conflicting advice. Also, I was promised support but I am still waiting replies from some of the more expensive programs! You are a true gentleman, and I am going to post a very positive feedback on a website you might be familiar about called: Tapir?

Talk to ya, Andy

________________________________________

…I DEBATED ORDERING YOUR PROGRAM BECAUSE I HAVE SPENT APPROX. $8,000 IN THE LAST 5 YEARS, I RAN ACROSS YOUR PROGRAM SUNDAY, FEB. 5th. I DEBATED ORDERING YOUR PROGRAM BECAUSE I HAVE SPENT APPROX. $8,000 IN THE LAST 5 YEARS OF MY LIFE TRYING EVERYTHING FROM PANIC SUPPORT CLASSES, MEDICATION, COUNSELING AND THE LIST GOES ON, ALL TO RID MYSELF OF PANIC ATTACKS. SOMETHING INSIDE ME SAID, JUST KEEP TRYING, SO I DID. AFTER 5 YEARS OF OF LIVING MY LIFE WITH THE WORLD ON MY SHOULDERS I AM EXCITED TO SAY THAT I AM NOW PANIC FREE. AFTER ONE TIME OF APPLYING YOUR ONE MOVE TECHNIQUE, I AM A NEW PERSON. ONE OF MY MANY FEARS THAT I DEVELOPED WAS DRIVING. AFTER READING YOUR PROGRAM AT 12.30 AT NIGHT I WROTE DOWN SOME QUICK NOTES FROM YOUR "ONE MOVE TECH." I RAN OUT OF MY HOUSE AND DROVE TOWARD THE DARKEST SCARIEST ROAD WHERE NOBODY WAS NEAR BY.THIS WOULD DEFINITLY BRING ON AN FULL PANIC ATTACK, WHICH IT DID. WHILE LETTING MYSELF FEEL THE EMOTIONS RUN THROUGH ME, I DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU TOLD ME TO DO, I WAS SCARED AS HELL BUT STOOD MY GROUND. I INSTANTLY CALMED AND EVEN TRIED TO BRING THE ATTACK BACK ON, BUT COULD NOT. I LITTERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD AND SAT IN MY TRUCK AMAZED. AFTER ALL THIS TIME THAT WAS ALL I HAD TO DO. THE COMPLETE OPPOSIT OF EVERYTHING THAT I WAS TOLD. THIS WHOLE WEEK I HAVE DRIVEN WHERE EVER I WANTED,AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY. I AM SO GLAD I FOUND YOUR PROGRAM. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR RESEARCH, TIME, AND DEDICATION SO THAT PEOPLE LIKE US CAN NOW LIVE A NORMAL AND HAPPY LIFE. JACKSON CA, AARON Update

YOU CAN DEFINATELY USE MY TESTIMONY FOR YOUR WEB SITE. I DONT HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA FOR A PHOTO -SORRY. THANKS AGAIN. EVERY DAY IS BETTER AND BETTER. WHOW, WHAT A DIFFERANCE. ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE AMAZED. YOU TRUELY GAVE ME A NEW LIFE.

…I felt sooooo much better

I really appreciate being treated nicely over the internet for a change. Your book really helped me alot in a sence that I don't fear those panic attacks anymore. The first time I started reading your book I was on an aeroplane and just before a panic attack as i was going to do a job in Switzerland and I didn't know how is it going to go. As I read a couple of pages tears started coming down my face and I felt sooooo much better. I didn't even mind the other people on the plane staring at me and wandering what I am reading… ______________________________________

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to keep your employees respectful